Wednesday, January 1, 2014

December 30, 2013

So today has been absolutely crazy...,.
we went hiking for 7 HOURS!!!! But it was legit! (kinda sketchy in some areas but we said a prayer first so we know that angels were there the whole time with us! I will explain later!) I have also forwarded and email from my old mission leader. He asked me not to read it till after I sent it, which I have done but I haven't read it yet! I hope it brings you comfort, whatever it says! I LOVED TALKING TO YOU GUYS ON CHIRSTMAS!!! I felt like I was back at home again. I got so homesick that night... I could see everyone sitting on the couch and oh how I wished I was there. But I love it here so much and I love the work so I need to stay here. There is something more for me out here!

I wish that I had more time... I have only been on for 5 minutes and now I must go. But I have received permission to email tomorrow at our complex. So tomorrow around 9 I will be getting back on to tell you about the rest of my week. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!! I will talk to you tomorrow.


~Elder Harris

No comments:

Post a Comment