Thursday, September 19, 2013

Sept 17th 2013


I wish I could email more today! I only have 5 minutes because of how busy we are here. I'll email again tomorrow. So quickly I'll tell you about my NEW companion!

His name is Elder Flake. He is about 6 ft., red head (That makes me miss you David!), and very sportsy! We played basketball and he kicked trash! We also walked down 4th Ave today to talk to people. It is a pretty scary place to walk down and contact people because of the stores on the street. It's called FBI Street in the mission. (Food, Beer, Incest). So we usually stay away from that area. But he walked up to people and just started conversations with everyone that he could! IT WAS AWESOME!!! I'm not training him this transfer, he is training me! I will write more tomorrow and try to include a picture! I love you all so much!

Love,
~Elder Harris

No comments:

Post a Comment