Sunday, June 30, 2013

Elder Hickenlooper and Elder Harris


Hey mom! Sorry its taken me so long to get back to you. Yesterday was technically my "P-Day" but it was so busy that we didn't have time to email! Yes I made it safely and I'm loving it here! My companions name is Elder Hickenlooper... Its probably one of the funniest names I have ever heard but I love the guy to death already! We have a lot of the same experiences from the past and he's only been out about 7 months. He played soccer for ODP (not sure what it stands for). It is for like soccer stars. He even played with Zach Cowan! He lives right next to Lagoon. Its hot and dry here but the area is beautiful and the people are great! I'm living in the nicest apartment I've ever been inside and the area is a little sketchy... I can't wear red without worrying about being shot or beat up... Good thing I've got a lot of ties! I really can't talk for long. We have an appointment so I need to go. Tell dad I will email him back. Tell the family I love them! I love you mom!
- Elder Harris

No comments:

Post a Comment